Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much I have to pay for these services?
A. Its absolutely FREE!
2. How long is my email ID active?
A. Email ID is active for you forever. Your emails are deleted every 2 days.
3. I've waited more than 15 min but no message arrived!
A. Sometimes, there can be some delay due because our servers get swamped with tons of users daily. Just try again after some time. Also, sometimes some of our domains get blacklisted because of excessive use, so try creating emails from a different domain.
4. How many email IDs I can create?
A. There is no limit to the number of email Ids you can create.
5. Is it necessary to download a mobile app or software to use your service?
A. No you do not need any software or app. This is a web-based service that is accessible from everywhere.
6. is using temporary email safe?
Overall, temporary email accounts can be useful in certain situations where you want to protect your privacy, but it is important to be aware of the limitations of these types of accounts and to use them with caution.
7. is a temporary email illegal?
In most cases, using a temporary email account is not illegal. Temporary email accounts, also known as throwaway or disposable email accounts, are a type of email account that allows you to use a temporary email address for a limited time or for a specific purpose. These types of accounts are often used to protect privacy, since they do not require you to provide personal information or to use a permanent email address.
Overall, it is generally legal to use a temporary email account, but it is important to use these types of accounts responsibly and to be aware of any legal implications of your actions.
8. why do people use temporary emails?
There are several reasons why people might use temporary email accounts, also known as throwaway or disposable email accounts. Some common reasons include:
- Protecting privacy: Temporary email accounts can be useful for protecting privacy when signing up for online services or interacting with others online. Since these accounts do not require you to provide personal information or to use a permanent email address, they can help protect your identity.
- Avoiding spam: Temporary email accounts can be used to avoid receiving unwanted emails or spam. Since these accounts are often used for one-time or short-term use, they may be less likely to be targeted by spammers.
- Testing online services: Temporary email accounts can be used to test out online services or websites without providing a permanent email address. This can be helpful for evaluating the service or for comparing different options.
- Signing up for multiple accounts: Some people use temporary email accounts to sign up for multiple accounts or to participate in online activities that may require multiple email addresses.
9. what is the most untraceable email?
It is generally difficult to create an email account that is completely untraceable, as most email providers require some personal information and have security measures in place to protect users' privacy. However, there are a few options that may offer a higher level of anonymity:
- ProtonMail: This email service is based in Switzerland and offers end-to-end encryption, which means that your emails are encrypted while they are in transit and can only be accessed by the intended recipient. ProtonMail also does not require any personal information to create an account, making it more difficult to trace the account back to you.
- Temporary email accounts like inspacebox: Temporary email accounts, also known as throwaway or disposable email accounts, can provide a level of anonymity and can be useful for certain situations where you want to protect your privacy. However, it is important to keep in mind that these types of accounts are not completely anonymous and may not offer the same level of protection as a permanent email account with a reputable provider.
10. what is a dummy email account?
A dummy email account is a type of email account that is used for testing or for other purposes that do not require a real email address. Dummy email accounts are often used to test email systems or to send messages to other accounts without the need for a real email address.
Dummy email accounts are different from temporary email accounts, which are also known as throwaway or disposable email accounts. Temporary email accounts are intended for use for a limited time or for a specific purpose, and they can be used to protect privacy by allowing users to receive emails without providing personal information. Dummy email accounts, on the other hand, are typically not intended for use as a long-term email solution and are often used for testing or other temporary purposes.
It is important to note that dummy email accounts are not meant to be used for communicating with real people or for conducting business, as they do not provide a real email address that can be used to send or receive messages. Additionally, dummy email accounts may not offer the same level of security or privacy as a real email account, and they may not have the same features or functionality as a regular email account.
11. How to get temporary emails using inspacebox.com?
To get a temporary email account using Inspacebox, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the inspacebox website (inspacebox.com)
- Click on the "Create a Random Mail"
Once you click a button, you will have a temporary email account. You can then use the Inspacebox website to access your emails, view any messages that have been sent to your temporary email address